Moving & Estate Sales * Downsizing * Liquidations * Real Estate Sales
Thinking about having a Moving, Estate, Downsizing, Liquidation or Real Estate Sales? Unique Vintique LLC is a State-licensed, bonded and insured Auction Company that provides premier professional auction and estate services. With more than 40 years of experience, we combine honesty, integrity and hard work with compassion.
SELLING WITH US
Our Diverse and professional team of U.S. veterans specialize in the sale of personal items, estates, homes, and personal or business contents. We handle it all – one or two small items, your valued collections, and your full home or business.
We understand that it is not always easy to give up our sentimental attachment to the items we love. But we can help make the decision less difficult with the services we offer:
- Private online estate sales of a small number of certain items to full on-site content liquidation, as well as sales of your items at our auction house.
- Individual assessment of your possessions to maximize your satisfaction and profits.
- Choice of being fully involved in the process, or having our skilled team do the work for you from start to finish.
- Pick-up of large items from your location or site.
- Prompt payment for your sold items. Within two weeks after the auction, you will receive a check along with an itemized list of what was sold.
- We use the best industry approved software for accurate recording and reporting of your sale.
- We offer consignment and premium discounts to all veterans and active-duty personnel.
Consignment Sales at Unique Vintique Auction House
You can drop by our auction house at 4519 Tacony Street in Philadelphia By Appointment Only with your consignment items or you can contact us by phone or email for other arrangements. Consignment rates will vary, depending on the item, so please contact us for consignment rates, which is the cost for us to sell your items. You’ll find that Unique Vintique Auction & Estate Sales offers very competitive commission rates. You can also submit photos of your items for us to “take a look”.
We accept all kinds of merchandise, from collectibles to furniture, that we’ll try to put up for auction in our Tacony Street location within two to three weeks of receiving them. We cannot guarantee that an item will be sold or for how much. That depends on the market and the bidders, and the value of the item itself.
For large items, we can pick them up. We’ll handle your items carefully and wrap them so that they are not damaged.
On-site estate, downsizing or moving sales
We can sell directly from your home or business with no packing or removal of your items from their current location.
Here’s what we provide in these cases:
- A no-cost project manager to work with you to demystify the process, and walk you through every step to ensure that you are well informed and not confused.
- A “No Mess Left Behind” policy that provides complimentary clean-up of your premises after an on-site sale.
- Strategic marketing of your sale worldwide with shipping options available for buyers outside your area.
- Promotion of your sale with a customized advertising campaign that will last until the day of the auction.
- To further assist you with unsold items, we can arrange for a Second Chance Offer at our Live Gallery auction
Online-Only Estate, Downsizing or Moving sales
This option offers the same services as our on-site Estate Sale except we utilize Our award-winning, state-of-the-art
online and mobile app which allows you – with our assistance – to conduct your sale fast and stress-free.
This is the perfect option for those not interested in having a public estate sale on their premises.Buyers can bid on your items from their phone or tablet from anywhere they can get an internet signal.
We understand that most sellers have never considered having someone sell their items for them and there are many questions to be asked. Rest assured that we are here to address any questions and/or concerns.
Our services are tailored to make the sale of your items as easy and palatable as possible. Every situation is individually assessed to maximize client satisfaction and profits. Our flexibility allows us to offer the most competitive rates and services in the industry. If you are shopping around for the best auction or estate sale services at the best price, Our Price Match Guarantee makes it easy for you to decide.
Buy-outs & Clean-outs
Buyouts: In some instances, we or some of our buyers also purchase items outright. If you don’t want to go through the process of selling your items at auction or through estate sale, we are available to pay you a fair value for some or all of the quality contents of your home or business, or other merchandise you’re ready to sell.
Clean-outs: If you just need some to all items removed from your premises, We offer FREE to low cost property clear-out and clean-out services.
Because Our Services are individually tailored to suit your specific needs, I would love to speak with you to discuss how we may assist you. Please take a moment to schedule a Free, No Obligation Phone Consultation by going to my calendar www.calendly.com/uniquevintique.
We can better assist you if you would also send pictures of some or all of your items for evaluation purposes only through email Sheryl@UniqueVintique.com or through our mobile app which is available for Free download in Apple AppStore and Google Play! The app will indicate that you are submitting a consignment, but know that you are only sending pictures for review and are under no obligation to consign. Feel free to send group pictures and do not be concerned with specific measurements.
Unique Vintique Auction & Estate Sales would be happy to hear from you in the immediate future to discuss a specific plan of action and/or fees.
We are conveniently located at 4519 Tacony Street, Philadelphia PA. 19124 Call for appointment to meet with us 215.469.4553.
You may also complete the contact form below or schedule an appointment for your FREE phone consultation.